Some common types of indoor furniture include:
- Sofas and chairs: These are typically upholstered in fabric or leather and are designed for comfortable seating.
- Tables: Tables come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and can be made from a range of materials such as wood, metal, and glass.
- Beds: Beds are designed for sleeping and are available in a variety of sizes and styles, from traditional to modern.
- Storage furniture: Cabinets, dressers, and bookshelves are all examples of storage furniture designed to help organize and store items in a room.
- Dining furniture: Dining tables and chairs are designed for eating meals, and can be found in a variety of styles and materials.
- Home office furniture: Desks, chairs, and bookshelves designed for use in a home office or study.